I’m not sure what it is about a boy and a dog, but they just seem to go together, especially around age 10. So it’s only natural to have a dog-themed bedroom for a little boy, isn’t it?
This particular room inspiration isn’t overly dog-themed, so there’s still plenty of room for items that reflect other interests of your son, but the few dog elements are among some of my favorites. I especially like the idea of using the dog decal on the door, since it’s supposed to be a watchdog! The overall color scheme is pretty muted, so brightly colored sports pennants and the like would probably be jarring here, but you could just start with this bedding and then use bright colored accents than I’ve chosen.
- Classic Little Buddy Three Piece Custom Bedding Set
- Chestwick Bed
- India Ombre Cotton Rug in Blue
- Upcycled Coffee Sack Ottoman
- Dog Days Canvas Art – Tickle, Nap, Sing, Play
- Crestview Clinton Pharmacy Lamp
- Watchdog Wall Decal
- Station Wall Clock – 29.5″Round, Ivory
- Reclaimed Tin Frames
- Atlas Book Ends
- Dachshund Dog Pet Lamp