If you’re into sports, it’s likely your child will be (or pretend to be) as well. Most sports bedroom decor for kids lends itself to the same boring concept and color scheme, so how about something with a more modern touch?
The modern in this scheme is definitely the bedding. No red, no green, no typical. Which was actually a challenge as I was looking at sports decor to pair because it almost all has red and green and didn’t go. Scored some great pieces, though, including – yes – some Tennessee items. Sorry, my family has some orange blood in it. You could swap those out for any team you like – Clemson, Denver Broncos, lots of teams use orange and/or blue.
Where to get it:
- Bacati Mod Sports Toddler Bedding Set at Target.com, $55.99
- NCAA Tennessee Volunteers 11-by-17 inch Locker Room Sign at Amazon
- 3 Sport Wall Hooks at Amazon
- Tennessee Volunteers Hand Painted Mascot Wall Hooks at Amazon, Pack of 4
- Circo Chenille Sports Rug at Target.com, $19.99
- Basketball Fuf Chair and Beanbag at Artistic Sensations, $137
- Kids Storage: Kids Metal Locker Storage Baskets – Small Locker Basket at The Land of Nod, $16.95
- Sweet Pea Sports Fanatic Ceiling Fan at aBaby.com, $245
- Kidkraft Medium Locker – White at Amazon
- Play Ball Wall Decals at RoomMates, $13.49
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a stick of gum. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog that I would use personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”