My mailbox has just been flooded lately with Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. You can completely forget about even showing up to shop at 3.am. these days, unless it’s in your pajamas in front of the computer. Nice.
Here’s a rundown of a few of the deals from our partners that would be of interest to readers of Totally Kids. Some really nice deals here, but all of them will be gone by the end of the month, so if you were planning to give someone special a new bedroom for Christmas, now’s the time to shop!
- RoomMates (wall decals) – Save 20% site-wide at RoomMates! Use code SAVE20. Valid through 11-28. Also free shipping on all orders over $49.
- Wayfair – 10% of Bestselling Kidz World Kids’ Chairs. Valid through 11-28.
- Kohl’s – Take an Extra 15% off your entire purchase11/22-11/27. Enter promo code GOBBLE15 at checkout. Also Everyone gets $15 Kohl’s Cash for Every $50 spent through 11/27.
- Identity Direct (personalized items) – Get FREE Shipping for Thanksgiving Special with IdentityDirect.com – Use Coupon Code: 42290. Valid through 11-30.
- BedBathStore – 10% off all orders of $30 or more with Promo Code FALL30. Valid through 11-30.
- Lot 26 Studio (wall decals) – 26% off ALL items with promo code THX26. Valid 11-25 through 11-28. Free shipping on all purchases of $75 or more. Valid 11-28 only.
- BurkeDecor – Save 15% Site Wide at BurkeDecor.com (code:SWEET15). Valid through 11-28. 20% off at Burkedecor.com – Thanksgiving weekend only! (code:BRIGHTBLACK). Save 10% site wide at Burkedecor.com (code: HOLIDAZE). Valid through 12-30.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a stick of gum. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog that I would use personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”