I love when I run across some bedding that just begs to have a room built around it. Which is what happened when I first saw the Streets of London set and below is the pink London bedroom as a result.
The color scheme here is a taupe-y gray and hot pink with a little bit of black splashed in. Very girly! And easy enough to bring in decor items that coordinate with those colors. I’ve focused on ones that specifically go with the bedding in some way – like the chandelier to match the pillow and the Scottie dog to pair with the one in the comforter and the London bus mirror.
Like the striping? My thought was either to mix up the walls or paint them in the stripe as is. The dark taupe color meant the wall decal got lost in the background and I really liked this particular one for this look. I toyed with a black/gray rug instead of the pink, but decided the extra pop of color was nice. Your choice could vary depending on the color you paint the walls and how much pink you bring in in other ways.
Caveat: Monitor and image colors aren’t always what they seem, unfortunately. Matching the grays and pinks wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be when I started out. This is one of those times when you have to either be flexible or only buy things you can see.
- LONDON Reversible Comforter Set
- Queen/Full Headboard
- Kempton Shag Pink Rug at Wayfair (More pink rugs)
- Wall Pops Peel & Stick London Calling Small Wall Art Kit
- Gallery Crystal 3-Light Chandelier – $84.99 at Kohl’s
- Union Jack Pink Canvas Print
- London Bus Mirror
- Cast Iron Scottish Terrier Dog Statue Black Enamel Scottie
- (11×17) Keep Calm and Carry On (Motivational, Light Pink) Art Poster Print
- Moon over London Framed Print