Have you been by Target recently? The website at least?
If you shop there are all for home goods, you’re probably familiar with their Circo and Room 365 lines of bedding and decor. Lots of fun colors and designs for the kids. But there’s a new set of bedding brands they’ve added to the mix, each with a very different feel to help you in building a cool kids bedroom.
- MudHut – slightly bohemian feel
- TOO – very retro-modern feel, which I love in the Wood Panel duvet set in the picture below
- Castle Hills – interesting takes on classics like chevron and damask, which you can see in the Kitts crib set in the picture here.
- Lolli Living – whimsical themed with kind of hand-drawn art styles, like the Baby Bot crib quilt in the picture
- Threshold – more elegant, far more solids, more grown-up
Any of these new lines would be great places to start to get good design going for your child’s bedroom or nursery depending on the style you’re planning to go with. I love that they’ve worked to bring so many different styles to their bedding lines! Choice is a great thing.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a stick of gum. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog that I would use personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”