Since I talked about how to copy a bedroom last time, I decided to try my hand at doing the same for today’s decorating idea/inspiration board. If you check out the Harvy Pool nightstand at CB2 (no longer available), you’ll see a bedroom they have with the nightstand as a part of it. Love the nightstand, liked the room, thought I’d make my own version.
The hardest part of this really was the artwork. There are so many choices out there! Which is great because it’s definitely a way for you to personalize the room to your taste and interests. I definitely got to the “just pick something already” point by the time I choose the EVRT Studio prints. The other thing was the bedding, and I went with the colorful, then throw a white blanket on rather than the other way around. Love the duvet and all the colors in it. Makes it really easy for you to find an accent color or two you really like. (Not everyone would want turquoise and red!)
The walls in the room are white and I think I’d stick with that since it provides the best backdrop for the punchy color accents.
- Bellini Modern Living Glamour Bed in Black Ash
- DENY Designs Duvet Cover Line Study 3
- Villager Bamboo Area Rug
- Blu Dot – Dwell Lounge Chair
- Harvey Pool Nightstand
- Blomus – Wires 4 Slot Wall Mounted Magazine Rack
- Band Turquoise in Various Sizes – Square Feathers
- Doe Li Touch Lamp
- Phipps Cobalt Pillow – Designers Guild
- Artwork – EVRT Studio – Atlas Oats Print, EVRT Studio – McGee Print, EVRT Studio – Western Print, EVRT Studio – Separation Print