All things British are pretty popular these days. From the historial Keep Calm poster to the union jack flag, you can get a room together in no time that shows a love for the English.
I’ve pulled together a few pieces, along with non-themed items for a room here that’s subtle and calm with more emphasis on the red and white colors. Accents are in brown and bronze metals with some London landmarks and the trademark red buses and phone booth thrown in for good measure. The key here is to keep things low-key, so I went with neutral walls as well. Feel free to mix creams and whites with a scheme like this one as the punches of red with draw the eye around the room.
- Double Irish Chain Quilt
- Telephone Booth Wall Cabinet
- Union Jack Cushion by Evans Lichfield, Keep Calm and Carry On Cushion, Peking Handicraft London Landmarks Hook Pillow
- Hand-Rubbed Antique Brass Pixie Lamp
- IMAX Theodric Galvanized Trunks
- Uttermost Stratford Fir Wood Rolling Box
- Regent’s Crown Hooks
- Stupell Home Decor Collection London Words and Cities Wall Plaque
- (24×36) London Window Art Print Poster
- Meredith Hurricane and Wesley Wire Hurricane – Tall
- Ceramic Union Jack Jar
- Howard Miller Furniture Marcy Quartz Alarm Clock
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a stick of gum. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog that I would use personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”